Do you know a senior who needs a call?
Seniors can sign themselves up for the program or they can be referred by a caregiver, family member, friend or service provider. Eligibility requirements:
• Seniors must be 60 or older.
• Live alone or are homebound.
• Reside in Baker, Clay, Duval, Flagler, Nassau, St. Johns or Volusia County.
• Complete an application.
• If you have any questions regarding becoming a volunteer Send an email to: email@example.com or call (904)391-6631
Are you interested in volunteering with Caring Connections?
This is a wonderful volunteer opportunity for someone looking to make a difference in the life of a senior. All volunteers must:
- Be willing to establish a friendly, caring relationship with seniors over the phone.
- Have great listening skills.
- Be willing to make a commitment to call a senior at least once a week for a minimum of six months to a year.
- Agree to a background screening and reference check.
- Attend orientation and training sessions.
Interested in volunteering?
Questions & Concerns?
For more information about the Caring Connections Program please call (904) 391-6631 or contact us by email via firstname.lastname@example.org