ElderSource strives to offer our volunteers a worthwhile and enjoyable experience. Our goal is to increase partnership so we can serve more seniors, caregivers and adults with disabilities.
Eligibility to Volunteer
- Volunteers must be 18 years old or older
- Pass a background screening
- Pass reference checks
- Enjoy working with older adults
- Attend orientation and training if required
- Additional eligibility requirements may exist for the individual volunteer opportunities (see below)
Interested in volunteering?
SHINE/SMP (Serving Health Insurance Needs of Elders/ Senior Medicare Patrol) – providing free unbiased health insurance counseling to seniors and empowering seniors to prevent Medicare fraud.