ElderSource empowers people to live and age with independence and dignity in their homes and community.
Our main responsibilities are to:
- Identify the needs of elders and caregivers in our service area;
- Develop plans to meet these growing needs of our aging population;
- Contract with local agencies to deliver services to clients who need help; and
- Provide oversight of the contracts, ensuring good stewardship of funds and quality services.
VisionOlder adults and adults with disabilities are valued and have the resources they need to live with dignity and security in an age and ability friendly community.
- Those we serve
- Diversity and inclusion
- Excellent and responsive service
- Honesty, integrity, respect and professional behavior
- Results and accountability
- Proactive, innovative and visionary efforts
- Community collaborations
- The knowledge, loyalty, commitment and unselfish team spirit of staff, volunteers and providers
- Our role as the leader in the aging network
- Our role as an instrument of positive change
We are committed to ensuring all aspects of our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion efforts are incorporated into our organization. Please review the following charter adopted by the Board of Directors in September 2021.
ElderSource Service Area
We reach out to more than 12,000 people each year to people in our seven county service area including:
Baker, Clay, Duval, Flagler, Nassau, St Johns and Volusia Counties