ElderSource wants to make sure all seniors and caregivers are safe and informed about COVID-19, also known as the coronavirus. Please read the important information from the Florida Department of Health on the Most Frequently Asked Questions, the symptoms and other general information about the virus. Click HERE to get the latest from the CDC.
Information about COVID-19 Booster Shots. Click here for updates from the CDC.
- COVID-19 / Vaccine 24 hour Call Center (Florida Department of Health) 1-866-779-6121
- Schedule a homebound vaccine: 1-833-930-3672
- Text FLCOVID19 to 888777
- Website – Vaccine Locator: https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/vaccines/vaccine-locator/ (you select county of city, and it tells you locations that have vaccines – i.e. pharmacies, Churches and stores with pharmacies – like Publix, CVS etc
- Email to email@example.com
Other Helpful COVID-19 Links
Free COVID-19 Vaccines – Duval County Health Department. Click Here to Learn More
Monoclonal Antibody Therapy Treatments Available Now. Click here to learn more
People Still Have Questions About the COVID-19 Vaccine
Give Your Church or Organization the FACTS with a FREE Workshop
Receive Information About:
- Immediate health impacts & long-term effects of COVID -19 virus
- Facts and myths about the vaccine
- How the vaccine was made & how it works in the body
- Potential effects to expect from the vaccine
- Where to get a vaccine near you
SCHEDULE A FREE WORKSHOP TODAY BY CALLING
Workshop is hosted by:
The Northeast Florida Area Health Education Center is part of a national network of more than 300 organizations whose mission is to enhance access to quality healthcare, including preventative and primary care, by improving the supply and distribution of healthcare professionals through strategic partnerships with academic programs, communities and professional organizations.
This workshop is supported by: